Customized travels – Not available !
in the peruvian amazon
quotation available on demand
Create your own boat trip in the beautiful Amazonian Natural Reserves !
An exceptional immersion…
The Selva Viva, « Alive Forest » in Spanish, is a 22 m long, 6 m wide ecological boat built on three levels, offering 4 double and 2 single cabins, an ideal capacity of 10 passengers. It sails through the Amazon Rainforest, participating in the preservation of the biodiversity of the Peruvian forest.
You can travel from 3 to 30 days, choosing one or more themes amongst : ornithology, fish life, botanic, recreational fishing, trekking, seeing remote areas, encountering indigenous people etc…
For a budget above 100 USD/day/pers. (based on 4 people travelling together):
– A solidarity stay within a native village (helping reforestation)
– A stay in a wellness center in the forest
Both can be combined with a cruise (before o after)
For an approx. budget of 200 USD/day/pers. (minimum 4 persons):
– 3 days in the Allpahuayo-Mishana Reserve on the Nanay or Yarapa river
– 4 days on Tahuayo river
– 5 to 10 days on the Pacaya-Samiria or Tapiche River
For a budget around 250 USD/day/pers. (minimum 4 persons):
– Sail on the Selva Viva then on a Brazilian cargo ship during 9 days : from Iquitos to Manaus in Brazil
– An adventure through Ecuador-Peru Quito-Iquitos, 9 days on Napo river
– 5 to 12 days in the border area of Colombia Brazil and Peru
– Travels 15 days in Matses territories
Contact: iquitos @ latitudsur.org to plan your personal program
Following steps are necessary :
Register your personal data form
Latitud Sur confirms availability by mail
Latitud Sur confirms receipt of your deposit
Then you have signed up !!!
Just a few more simple steps to complete your file, after which you will then receive the necessary information to best prepare your trip.
We also provide you with tips regarding plane tickets purchasing and send you a roadmap to reach Iquitos / the boat plus more helpful travelling tips.
Shortly before the trip:
Full payment (minus deposit) is due.